What Can I Do to Increase Student Retention?
Strategies for Increasing Student Retention
It’s never a good feeling to learn that a student has left your class—or worse, left school altogether.
Especially because it so often comes as a complete surprise.
Before you even realize they have a problem, they’re gone.
Fluctuating retention rates continue to be a large issue at many institutions, making it necessary to leverage certain measures that ensure every student has what they need to succeed.
What strategies can you use to keep students in and prevent declines in retention?
Purchase the 20-Minute Mentor, What Can I Do to Increase Student Retention, and learn some powerful tools and techniques for continuously improving student retention at your institution.
Upon completion of this program, you’ll be able to:
- Leverage proven retention strategies
- Promote a sense of community and collaboration when teaching face-to-face
- Help students discover their learning styles (and adjust your teaching accordingly)
- Prevent students from falling behind and getting “lost"
- Promote active learning and critical thinking
- Build student confidence and competence through participation in shared-teaching exercises
- Why students drop out
- Five easy tools for improving student retention
- Helping students discover their learning style
- How to properly leverage classroom assessments during the teaching and learning process
Purchase this program today to gain useful strategies that will help improve student retention and give every student a better chance at success.
Product Code: PM11EA