Group Online Membership
The Group Online Membership gives your faculty and staff access to an online membership at a highly-discounted rate. Included are robust resources, articles, and tools as well as a full search capability for the extensive archives.
Bring unique academic insights to your entire campus! Group subscriptions are available for our popular Academic Leader and The Teaching Professor online memberships.
A Group Online Subscription gives online membership access to multiple people at an institution at a discounted rate.
Group Online Subscriptions are available for the following newsletters:
- Academic Leader
This monthly online membership covers trends, challenges, and best practices for academic leaders in higher education to help balance the ever-evolving demands.
- The Teaching Professor
A lively, practical online membership with a singular purpose: to provide ideas and insights to educators who are passionate about teaching.
The more subscribers in the Group Online Subscription, the more cost-effective for your institution. For custom pricing contact Magna Sales at email@example.com or call 800-433-0499 ext. 183.
Group Online Subscription Options
When ordering, you can choose from the following Group Online Subscription options:
1. Personal Account Access: Your institution purchases a license covering the entire campus community. The institution’s designated campus administrator will receive an authorization code to distribute to those interested in receiving the newsletter. These individuals establish their own personal accounts to gain access to the newsletter anytime, anywhere.
2. IP-Based Access: Your institution purchases a license covering the entire campus community. The subscription is available to anyone accessing it from a campus computer. Subscribers will not need to create a personal account to access the newsletter on campus. To access the newsletter off campus, subscribers will need to register with an authorization code. Benefits of this option include:
- No username or password is required to access the newsletter on campus. Anyone off campus who has an active subscription can also access it, but they need to use a username and password and must register with an authorization code.
- Magna Publications will generate reports on usage upon request.
- The Personal Account Access is included with this option so users off campus can still access this resource.
If you are not satisfied with your newsletter subscription, you may cancel at any time and receive a refund for the remainder of the unserved issues.
For more information or to purchase please contact Magna Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-433-0499 ext. 183.