NEW FROM MAGNA
Developing and Teaching an Online Course
Developing and Teaching an Online Course is your surest path to online teaching success. This content-rich, 20- to 25-hour Magna Online Course provides core principles and best practices in online teaching – to get you up and running fast, without costly and frustrating false starts.
Winter Enrichment Course
COURSE DATE: November 22, 2020 – January 16, 2021
You could spend years trying to learn how to teach online through trial and error. Not that you would: You’d tire quickly of the false starts and the crushing administrative burden that are a certainty on that path.
Fortunately, there’s a much more satisfying road to online success-one that shows you how to do things correctly from the very start.
Developing and Teaching an Online Course is a training tool that presents the core principles and best practices that will give you a solid foundation for your online teaching.
Presented by Dr. Brian Udermann, PhD, director of online education at the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and a 15-year veteran of online teaching, Developing and Teaching an Online Course provides roughly 20-25 hours of instruction, divided into four units:
– Introduction to Online Teaching
– Online Course Development
– Online Course Facilitation and Management
– Effective Use of Technology
With transcripts, worksheets, reflection questions, and regular assessments to enhance your learning, this asynchronous course will quickly get you up to speed on the principles and practices that will make your foray into online teaching successful from the start!
Don’t rely on trial and error in your course development; put an experienced practitioner in your corner. Register for Developing and Teaching an Online Course today!
At the conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Articulate the differences between face-to-face and online teaching
- Build and present online courses with confidence
- Create syllabi, assessments, feedback methods, and other classroom tools based on best practices
- Use technology to enhance students’ classroom experience and learning outcomes
How It Works:
- Prior to the start of the course, participants will receive an email with information on accessing the online course
- Participants can work through the course at their own pace. Participants can also review information in a previous unit as well as read supplemental materials and watch the accompanying videos as many times as they like within their selected session date
- Upon completion of each unit, participants will take an assessment to gauge progress
- At the end of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Video programs
- Assessments, including a final exam
- Transcripts of all video programs
- Program slides
- Supplemental readings and activities
- Certificate of Completion for the course
Reserve your seat(s) using the order box above. Discount pricing is for multiple seats purchased at the same time:
# of people
1 to 4
$199 per seat
5 to 19
$99 per seat
20 to 39
$79 per seat
For 40 or more seats, please contact Magna Sales at email@example.com or call 800-433-0499 ext. 183.
Product Code: QO20LA