NEW FROM MAGNA
Managing Your Online Classroom
This intensive, idea-filled online program takes a systematic look at the key elements of online teaching, providing insights you can use to build on your current success.
If you’ve been teaching online for a while, what’s next?
The same spirit of adventure that brought you online in the first place is probably calling you to go bigger and better—to make the online experience even more impactful for your students, and more rewarding for you.
So where do you go next?
Let this Magna Online Course, Managing Your Online Classroom, be your guide. This intensive, idea-filled program takes a systematic look at the key elements of online teaching, providing insights you can use to build on your current success.
During the approximately nine-hour course, Managing Your Online Classroom shares strategies for:
- Managing online courses more efficiently
- Introducing innovative tools like micro-lectures to your courses
- Building community, ensuring equity, and strengthening student-instructor relations
- Using course design to discourage cheating
- Boosting engagement and collaboration
- Improving retention
- Exporting active-learning tools from the traditional classroom to your online courses (e.g., group projects, service learning)
- Employing non-traditional means to assess learning
- Using technology to deliver impactful feedback in less time
Ready-to-implement ideas on these and many other topics are waiting for you in Managing Your Online Classroom. The course is designed for either synchronous or asynchronous learning: Individuals can take it at their own pace, accessing it from virtually any device. Learning communities can take it together as part of departmental or institution-wide professional-development initiatives.
A variety of supplemental materials enhance the course presentation. Included are full transcripts, handouts, readings, and links to online resources. In addition, regular learning checks occur throughout the course, and a final check leads to a certificate of completion.
At the completion of Managing Your Online Classroom, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply new tools and technology to enhance learning
- Create activities and exercises to boost engagement and collaboration
- Apply effective assessment and feedback methods
- Establish practices to manage instructor time spent on course administration
For faculty who have embraced the challenges and opportunities of online learning, Managing Your Online Classroom provides the means to take another leap forward – with new ideas to make the experience even more impactful and rewarding. Order it today!
Who Will Benefit From This Course:
- Online faculty
- Instructional designers
- Faculty developers
Reserve your seat(s) today. Discount pricing is for multiple seats purchased at the same time:
# of people
$269 per person
$189 per person
$149 per person
$129 per person
For 40 or more people, please contact Magna Sales at email@example.com call 800-433-0499 ext. 183.
The course enrollment will expire one year from date of purchase.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Order online-Use order button on this page
- Use the PDF order form and return it by mail or email
Mail to: Magna Publications, 2718 Dryden Dr., Madison, WI 53704
E-mail: Send your registration information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Code: QO19DA