A Guide to Video Communication for Online Instructors
If you’re an online educator, creating online video content is no longer an option. It’s a virtual requirement in today’s online environment, where students expect your curriculum to keep pace with new technologies. Unfortunately, even if faculty would love to make their students happy, most educators don’t understand how to create online video, and budget shortfalls are limiting training opportunities. Learn all about video creation from inception to viewing and discover simple ways to effectively create and deliver online video content.
$39.00 – $697.00
Creating and Delivering Online Content
If you’re an online educator, creating online video content is no longer an option. It’s a virtual requirement in today’s online environment, where students expect your curriculum to keep pace with new technologies.
Unfortunately, even if faculty would love to make their students happy, most educators don’t understand how to create online video, and budget shortfalls are limiting training opportunities.
Focused on your curriculum, you’ve had little time to adapt to the new online environment. You’re challenged with meeting these rising student expectations.
This 60-minute seminar gives you a comprehensive view of how to generate online video content: from inception to viewing.
We’ll provide the solution as we cover video creation from inception to viewing, discovering simple ways to effectively create and deliver online video content.
Why is Online Video so Important for Educators?
As online education enrollment continues to rise, so do student expectations. The methods by which students learn have adapted to new technologies, and educators must keep pace with the new modes of content creation and delivery.
You will learn how to:
- Identify content appropriate for video creation
- Modify and adapt content for video delivery
- Understand the types of video options that are available, including screen captures, narrated text and the teaching head
- Utilize basic editing tools to enhance your video
- Compress, upload and embed your video
You’ll find that anyone with a small amount of tech savvy and a strong desire to communicate and adapt to the new online learning environment can create exceptional video content.
Any college or university with an online learning program should consider having these key staff members:
- Online instructors (adjunct, professor, teaching assistant)
- Training coordinators
- Curriculum specialists and developers
- Anyone involved in evaluating online instructors (supervisors)
Order today to improve your online video content.
Product Code: QC11HA
FEATURED MAGNA PRODUCTS
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Magna Seminar Series
- Add to cart
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.