Help For Online Instructors
Online higher education courses are growing-and for good reason. They’re an effective way to teach more students, as well as expand course offerings.
But online education isn’t just a matter of using the same materials in the same ways that you’d use in a traditional classroom. There are ways to effectively adapt your teaching content to the various communication channels available.
Five Ways to Improve Interaction in Your Online Courses shows you specifically how to add your personality, and engage and interact with students. It doesn’t matter where you are on the online education learning curve. You’ll gain valuable tips on how to identify where you’re at, improve your skills and move forward with confidence.
No matter where you are at on the online teaching spectrum—new to it, you’ve taught a few classes, or you’ve been at it for several years—this seminar will supply you with the tools you need to take the next steps toward mastery and effectiveness.
Here’s what the presentation covers:
- The various communications channels (webinars, video and audio conferencing, Skype, and more)
- Strengths and weaknesses of each channel
- Media richness and how this theory can help you teach effectively online
- The best ways to facilitate communication through various channels
- Discovering where you are on the online learning curve
- Taking the next step
- How to inject personality, engage and interact with students
Who will benefit from this seminar
- Online instructors
- Curriculum specialists and developers
- Training coordinators
- Recent graduates
- Any institution considering online training for its employees
Groups will find it useful to watch the seminar together, and hold a discussion afterward to maximize the course content.
Order today to improve the online education at your institution.
Product Code: QC11DA