Learner-Centered Technology: Aligning Tools with Learning Goals
$297.00 – $497.00
Todays teachers need a thorough understanding of how the available wide variety of technological tools can enhance learning. Knowing about the tools is the first step, but the most successful teachers become adept at creating courses that capitalize on the pedagogical benefits that technology can bring.
Match Technology to Course Learning Outcomes
Learner-centered classrooms require learner-centered technology.
The technological tools available for learner-centered instruction continue to advance, presenting faculty with opportunities and challenges.
Learner-Centered Technology: Aligning Tools with Learning Goals will provide faculty with a roadmap for matching technological tools to course learning outcomes.
This seminar guides you to understand that:
- Technological products are more plentiful than ever
- Technology has become more intuitive: new users can quickly learn a program and begin using it almost immediately
- Training for new technology is now easy to find online
- More colleges and universities are exploring alternative delivery methods for courses
- Technology allows more directed learning; students get immediate feedback which is important for Millennial learners
- Accrediting bodies require thorough assessment, and technology can help demonstrate that learning goals are met
Todays university teachers need a thorough understanding of how the available wide variety of technological tools can enhance learning.
In this exclusive seminar, you will learn:
- How to match learning goals with technological products
- How to design course assignments that more effectively incorporate technology
- How technology can improve learner-centered instruction in each of the four major course formats:
- Face-to-face learning
- Web-enhanced learning
- Blended learning
- Online learning
- How to explain the major tenets of learner-centered education and relate each tenet to technology
- How to argue effectively about the way that technology can improve learning
- How to identify technology programs that can improve learning in a course
This is an important presentation for anyone who is working to integrate technology in to higher learning, including:
- Course Developers
- Instructional Designers
Order today. Knowing about the tools is the first step, but the most successful teachers become adept at creating courses that capitalize on the pedagogical benefits that technology can bring.
Product Code: PC11UA