Blended Learning 4-pack
$299.00 – $400.00
Blended learning is one of the most talked about trends in higher education today, with a documented ability to improve student performance more than either face-to-face instruction or online technology can independently. Learn how you can design a course making the best of both worlds.
Improve Student Performance
Blended learning is one of the most talked about trends in higher education today, with a documented ability to improve student performance more than either face-to-face instruction or online technology can independently.
Both the presenters share their comprehensive approach to blended course design in a series of four fast and focused presentations based on established pedagogical theory and shaped by real-world experience:
- What Is Blended Learning?
An overview of how combining classroom instruction and online activities can transform student learning
- In Blended Courses, What Should Students Do Online?
Explaining how Blooms Taxonomy of Learning can help faculty determine whether to deliver content face-to-face or online
- Should I Use ADDIE as a Design Map for My Blended Course?
Providing a comprehensive approach to designing a blended course
- What Three Things Could I Do to Improve My Blended Course?
Focusing on the phases of learning, using technology, and increasing collaboration to enhance blended learning course design
In this Magna 20-Minute Mentor Blended Learning 4-pack, learn how you can design a course making the best of both worlds.
These professional development programs will show you how to:
- Enhance student learning with different delivery techniques
- Use Blooms Taxonomy to deliver differing course content in the most appropriate format
- Create synergy between face-to-face instruction and online activities
- Increase student engagement in classroom sessions
- Rethink the role of the teacher in learning
- Adopt a productive attitude toward the use of technology in education
- Find colleagues who can help you improve blended course design
This Magna 20 Minute Mentor pack offers outstanding value.
Magnas 20Minute Mentor programs are renowned for offering quality content in an accessible format at an affordable price.
This Blended Learning 4-pack gives you information and insights you can use for a specially reduced price of $299 – a savings of just under $100!
Blended learning is here to stay. Add this valuable 4-pack to your professional development library so faculty members can implement blended learning best practices into their courses for years to come. Place your order today.
Product code: PM00GA