The Teaching Professor Workshops
This summer, Magnas taking your favorite Teaching Professor Conference topics on the road!
At The Teaching Professor Workshops, youll join colleagues for an extended version of of Magnas most popular Teaching Professor Conference preconference workshop. This discussion-focused workshop, offered at a convenient time and location, allows you to really dig into a specific teaching topic and gain knowledge and actionable insights you might not get at larger-scale events.
This workshop is limited to 70 registrants, so by attending, youll gain large-conference content in a small-workshop format. This is an excellent opportunity to learn in an interactive setting, mingle with colleagues facing the same teaching issues, and take away an action plan for implementing new ideas into your classroom.
By attending, youll have the opportunity to:
- Participate in small group learning
- Take a deep dive and sharpen your mastery of a singular topic in just one day
- Gain exclusive content expanded from The Teaching Professor Conference and taught by popular presenters
- Interact face-to-face with peers
- Develop personal action plans and workshop your ideas
- Gain quality insights at a convenient time and location
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Educators of all disciplines and experience levels will leave the workshops with actionable insights and a deeper understanding of some of the most talked-about topics in higher ed. Higher education teaching professors, secondary school teachers, and academic staff or leaders who are looking for a well-rounded understanding of these workshop topics will benefit from attending. Register today!