The Teaching with Technology Conference
The use of technology in higher educationits an ever-changing and at times challenging landscape to navigate. How are you staying on top of all the latest trends and advancements and making sure theyre relevant to your teaching practice?
Register today for the 2018 Magna Teaching with Technology Conference, held October 57 in St. Louis, Missouri, and learn the newest thinking on leveraging technology to promote improved instruction and learning.
At this two-and-a-half-day event, youll gain the skills and confidence you need to find the right technology that supports your teaching objectives. Acquire effective strategies for using technology to connect with your students and ignite their drive to excel.
Why This is the Event for You
For the 2018 Magna Teaching with Technology Conference, youll be able to choose from over 60 concurrent sessions (ranging from beginner to advanced), plus plenary sessions, poster sessions, and optional preconference workshops.
During the interactive sessions, presented by established thought leaders, youll learn how to:
- Incorporate technology with teaching through tools, curriculum, and course design for face-to-face, blended, and online teaching environments
- Engage students with tools and concepts, such as cloud collaboration, virtual reality, and gamification
- Help your students stay focused in blended, flipped, online, or traditional classrooms
- Improve student performance by hearing best practices from your colleagues about how technology worked for them
- Ignite student interest in your class and course material, resulting in a more substantive and engaging learning experience
Not only does this event offer an excellent opportunity to expand your grasp on pedagogical use of technology, youll also be able to connect with peers from around the country and learn best practices that are working for them./p>
Its no longer enough to be a subject matter expert in your chosen field. Today, you need to know how to integrate technology into your classes that will elevate your teaching and help students become better learners. Register for this special event today!
Who Should Attend
The conference presents an unparalleled opportunity for anyone in higher education to develop and hone their understanding of technology, especially:
- Faculty members who are new to using tech in their classrooms
- Faculty who already use technology in teaching and want to become more proficient
- Veteran educators who want to sharpen their technology expertise or revitalize their courses
- Educators who are transitioning to flipped or online teaching
- Technology aficionados who want to learn from and network with like-minded peers
- Faculty developers or department chairs who are looking for new ideas to implement on a broad scale
This event will help you create a richer learning experience for your students and a more rewarding teaching experience for yourself.