Teaching Professor Online Conference
Synchronous: October 25-28, 2022
Asynchronous: October 29-December 31, 2022
The world is changing.
Education is changing.
Your students are changing.
Are your teaching practices keeping up?
The Teaching Professor Online Conference brings you teaching practices you need to help your students succeed. Built from the trusted history of The Teaching Professor Annual Conference along with top teaching experts, expect an online conference experience that will truly transform how you teach and how your students learn.
What can you expect from the Teaching Professor Online Conference?
- The perfect mix of live and on-demand programs created to fit your busy schedule
- Plenary presenters that will enlighten you to upcoming trends that impact you as an educator
- Innovative networking sessions that connect you to others in an inviting atmosphere of collegial interaction
- Nine carefully chosen topic areas to help you customize your conference experience
- Optional workshops that will make you roll up your sleeves to produce detail-rich plans that will immediately impact your teaching
- The opportunity to refresh, reenergize, and invigorate your teaching
- Nationally recognized teaching and learning presenters, selected through a blind review process
- Actionable ideas that you can begin using right away
New teachers and classroom veterans
Face-to-face and online educators
Faculty development professionals
We learn better as a group.
Sign up 10 or more people by Monday October 3, 2022 and each registrant will receive:
- Guide on how to get the most out of the online conference
- Conference travel mug
- Conference notebook
- Conference pen
- Stack of Conference sticky notes
- 6-month Teaching Professor subscription
How is the Teaching Professor Online Conference Different from Other Virtual Conferences?
our presenters are selected through an intense vetting process. You’ll get the best of the best.
we built in unique and innovative networking events that will immerse you in conversations with others who are as passionate about teaching as you are.
we have the ideal blend of synchronous and asynchronous presentations. You will be able to access any session as many times as you wish up to December 31.