About the Conference
No matter their discipline, no matter their career stage, no matter their classroom—brick-and-mortar or online—thousands of educators have flocked to the conference and found just what they were looking for: practical, evidence-based tools and practices to help them excel in the classroom.
That’s not all they’ve found. Engaging with like-minded colleagues, they’ve discovered new inspiration and new energy. They’ve learned of shared challenges, and collaborated on innovative solutions. They’ve found cutting-edge strategies to drive better student outcomes in any classroom, any course, any discipline.
Through plenary sessions, workshops, and scores of concurrent sessions, The Teaching Professor Conference is where you can:
- Acquire impactful new pedagogical practices
- Gain insights into an evolving educational landscape
- Reinforce the core principles of good teaching
- Brainstorm solutions to challenges large and small
- Draw on the experiences and expertise of 1,000+ fellow delegates
- Hear bold new ideas from some of higher education’s most respected voices
“This is by far my favorite conference, not to be missed! Great speakers and wonderful host cities and accommodations. First-rate all the way!”
—Mary Konzier, Legal Office Instructor,
Emily Griffith Technical College
You’ll return to your campus with a wealth of evidence-based tools, tips, and techniques you can incorporate into your teaching in time for the next semester. Like thousands of educators before you, you’ll remember The Teaching Professor Conference as one of the most important, most rewarding professional-development exercises of your career.