Join Us at the 2024
in Higher Education Conference
October 10-12, 2024
Your role as an academic leader requires your expertise, skills, and judgment all to be impeccable. On top of that, you must be current with the trends, innovations, and challenges affecting your institution. That’s a lot of pressure!
You’ll find exactly what you need to thrive in your role at the 2024 Leadership in Higher Education Conference, continuing our tradition of excellence in keeping leaders like you at the cutting edge of academic innovation.
Regardless of role or experience, the preconference workshops, plenary presentations, and concurrent sessions are adaptable to any type of institution or leadership position within higher education. You’ll learn new methods to manage change and enhance productivity while you network with like-minded peers and nationally recognized experts, gain tips, sharpen your skills, and share your knowledge with those just as passionate about higher education as you are.
Join us from October 10-12, 2024 to find the inspiration and motivation to lead your team with excellence and impact institution and student success!
Leadership in Higher Education Conference
december 31, 2023
Last day to sign up for 2024 at the Super Early Bird rate.
September 17, 2024
Last day to book discounted hotel room rate.
September 27, 2024
Last day to sign up for discounted conference rate.
October 10, 2024
- Academic Leaders
- Administrative Leaders
- Department Chairs
- Division Heads
- Program or Project Directors
- Faculty Aspiring for a Greater Leadership Role
How Does This Conference
- Develop your leadership abilities regardless of experience
- Learn immediate leadership skills from experts who are part of the higher education community
- Build your network with others who are just as passionate about leadership as you are
- Gain new perspectives in an interdisciplinary programming format
- Take part in a variety of topics and depth that match your specific needs
- Well-organized so you get the absolute most out of the experience
- Building and refining innovative approaches to higher-education leadership
- Holistic programs to accommodate today’s diverse students, faculty, and staff
- Managing and improving institutional culture and climate
- Dealing with problems that arise at the department and college level
- Overcoming challenges to student retention
- Promoting student success
- Skills required for successful leadership for new academic leaders
- Additional relevant and special topics that connect to the roles of higher education leaders