Announcing the 2023
in Higher Education Conference
October 12-14, 2023
No matter if you are a tenured leader with countless years of experience or are just starting out in your leadership position, your role requires your expertise, skills, and judgment all to be impeccable. Academic leaders like you must be current with the trends, innovations, and challenges affecting their institutions. That’s a lot of pressure!
You’ll find exactly what you need at the Leadership in Higher Education Conference. Our 2023 Conference in sunny Orlando, FL, continues our tradition of excellence in keeping leaders like you at the cutting edge of academic innovation. So join us from October 12-14, 2023, and learn new tricks of the trade from colleagues and leaders you’ll wish you had met with years ago!
Whatever your leadership role and motivation for attending the 2023 Leadership in Higher Education Conference, you will have a fantastic experience attending the various sessions, networking in the hallways, enjoying meals together, and learning all you can.
Leadership in Higher Education Conference
February 12, 2023
Call for proposals closes
June 30, 2023
Last day to save $400 off conference registration
September 18, 2023
Last day to receive discounted hotel reservation price
October 12, 2023
Who Should Attend?
- Academic Leaders
- Administrative Leaders
- Department Chairs
- Division Heads
- Program or Project Directors
- Faculty Aspiring for a Greater Leadership Role
How Does This Conference Benefit Me?
- Develop your leadership abilities regardless of experience
- Learn immediate leadership skills from experts who are part of the higher education community
- Build your network with others who are just as passionate about leadership as you are
- Gain new perspectives in an interdisciplinary programming format
- Take part in a variety of topics and depth that match your specific needs
- Well-organized so you get the absolute most out of the experience
What Topics Are Covered?
- Building and refining innovative approaches to higher-education leadership
- Holistic programs to accommodate today’s diverse students, faculty, and staff
- Managing and improving institutional culture and climate
- Dealing with problems that arise at the department and college level
- Overcoming challenges to student retention
Promoting student success
- Skills required for successful leadership for new academic leaders
- Additional relevant and special topics that connect to the roles of higher education leaders