Announcing the 2023
in Higher Education Conference
October 12-14, 2023
Whether you’re an up-and-coming leader or your leadership experience began decades ago, your institution needs your knowledge, reliability, and clear-minded judgment. And, of course, you know that outstanding administrators can’t let their busy careers languish.
That’s why the Leadership in Higher Education Conference offers six different conference tracks, each focusing on a current trend for those who oversee the halls of learning and the many varied programs they host. But before returning to your home institution, unpack your bags for a weekend in sunny Orlando, Florida.
While you’re there, discover all the new ways to stay on the cutting edge of higher education trends in the 21st century.
So, whatever your leadership role and motivation for attending the 2023 Leadership in Higher Education Conference, you’ll have a memorable experience participating in various sessions, networking in the hallways, and enjoying meals together. Plus, you’ll return to your campus, company, or organization with all the knowledge you could absorb in a few very special days.
Leadership in Higher Education Conference
September 18, 2023
Last day to receive discounted hotel reservation price
September 29, 2023
Last day to receive discounted conference registration rate
October 12, 2023
Who Should Attend?
- Academic Leaders
- Administrative Leaders
- Department Chairs
- Division Heads
- Program or Project Directors
- Faculty Aspiring for a Greater Leadership Role
How Does This Conference Benefit Me?
- Develop your leadership abilities regardless of experience
- Learn immediate leadership skills from experts who are part of the higher education community
- Build your network with others who are just as passionate about leadership as you are
- Gain new perspectives in an interdisciplinary programming format
- Take part in a variety of topics and depth that match your specific needs
- Well-organized so you get the absolute most out of the experience
What Topics Are Covered?
- Building and refining innovative approaches to higher-education leadership
- Holistic programs to accommodate today’s diverse students, faculty, and staff
- Managing and improving institutional culture and climate
- Dealing with problems that arise at the department and college level
- Overcoming challenges to student retention
- Promoting student success
- Skills required for successful leadership for new academic leaders
- Additional relevant and special topics that connect to the roles of higher education leaders