Join Us at the 2024
in Higher Education Conference
October 10-12, 2024
Your role as an academic leader requires impeccable expertise, skills, and judgment. You must also be current with your institution’s trends, innovations, and challenges. That’s a lot for any administrator!
But you’ll find everything you need in your current role at the 2024 Leadership in Higher Education Conference – continuing our tradition of excellence as we keep leaders like you at the cutting edge of academic innovation.
Regardless of position or experience, the preconference workshops, plenary presentations, and concurrent sessions can adapt to any institution or leader. You’ll learn new methods to manage change and enhance productivity while networking with everyone from like-minded peers to nationally recognized experts. You will also gather tips, sharpen your skills, and share your knowledge with those equally passionate about higher education.
Join us from October 10-12, 2024, to find the inspiration and motivation to lead your team with virtue and distinction.
Leadership in Higher Education Conference
June 24, 2024
Last day to sign up for lowest conference rate.
September 17, 2024
Last day to book discounted hotel room rate.
September 27, 2024
Last day to sign up for discounted conference rate.
- Academic Leaders
- Administrative Leaders
- Department Chairs
- Division Heads
- Program or Project Directors
- Faculty Aspiring for a Greater Leadership Role
How Does This Conference
- Develop your leadership abilities regardless of experience
- Quickly learn leadership skills from experts in the higher education community
- Build your network with others who are just as passionate about leadership as you are
- Gain new perspectives in an interdisciplinary programming format
- Participate in detailed topics that speak to your needs and interests
- Organized to maximize your time for leading, connecting, and learning
- Building and refining innovative approaches to higher-education leadership
- Holistic programs to accommodate today’s diverse students, faculty, and staff
- Managing and improving institutional culture and climate
- Dealing with problems that arise at the department and college level
- Overcoming challenges to student retention
- Promoting student success
- Developing skills required for successful leadership for new academic leaders
- Additional topics that connect to the roles of any higher education leader