Magna Publications return & refund policies
Magna Publications return & refund policies:
- For credit card orders, refunds will be made to the card that was charged
- For payments made by check, Magna Publications will refund the payment by check. If the check was an institutional check, the refund will be made out to the institution.
For online content, refunds are available within thirty days of the purchase date. Contact Magna Customer Service at email@example.com to ask about a refund for on-demand content purchases.
Live Online Seminars
For live Magna Online Seminars orders, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may cancel the order within 30 days of purchase or launch of a live program and receive a full refund. Please email your cancellation request to Magna Publications Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name, school name, and order/invoice number with your cancellation request.
Book Titles (and other products that are shipped)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days of receipt and receive a full refund. See “How to Return a Product That Was Shipped” below for more information.
On-demand content (and other products made available online only)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may cancel the order within 30 days of purchase and receive a full refund. Please contact Magna Publications Customer Service via email at email@example.com to have your order reviewed.
If you are not satisfied with your newsletter subscription, you may cancel at any time and receive a refund for the remainder of the unserved months or issues. Please contact Magna Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
FOR JOURNAL OF FACULTY DEVELOPMENT CUSTOMERS: If you would like to change your subscription format from single online access to print, or vice versa, that change may be made at any time, at no charge. Please contact Magna Customer Service for assistance.
Products ineligible for return or refund include:
- Any product not purchased from Magna Publications
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage or is not in re-sellable condition
- Any product that has been delivered which includes a Campus Access License is not refundable
There is no refund option for content purchased that includes a Campus Access License download.
How To Return a Product That Was Shipped
- To expedite a return, please obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number by contacting Magna Customer Service staff at email@example.com
- Include the RA number with your returned product(s) and mark on the outside of the package the RA number
- Include all original packaging in the return package
- All product returns are sent at the expense of the sender. Magna Publications will pay shipping charges for returned orders that were shipped in error
Where do I ship my return merchandise?
Attn: Customer Service Department
2718 Dryden Drive
Madison, WI 53704
How to contact Magna Customer Service:
By phone: 800-433-0499 Ext. 2 (Outside the U.S. call 608-246-3590 Ext. 2)
By FAX: 888-936-4400 (Outside the U.S. please fax to 608-246-3597)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office hours are 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, Central Time (U.S.)