How Do I Build Trust with a Personal Users' Guide?
Imagine if everyone you worked with had their own personal reference guide on how to best work with them. You wouldn't have to go through the typical trial and error that comes with figuring out how to effectively work together. By making personality traits, work style, and other preferences transparent, anyone can better understand you and even adopt your own model in their own way.
In this 20-Minute Mentor, you will learn how to develop your own personal users' guide, which is an explanation of how to successfully work with you. This guide allows you to create a direct method for effective communication and the ability to share key information about what helps you to be an effective professional. With personal users' guides, you'll be able to foster deeper connections with your team while providing them an invaluable tool that promotes the most effective team environment.
After viewing this Magna 20-Minute Mentor, participants will be able to:
- Define a personal users' guide
- Create a personal users' guide
- Identify ways to implement a personal users' guide
- Transparent communication for leadership
- How to effectively use a personal users' guide in your workplace
- How to create your own personal users' guide
This program will benefit:
- Department chairs
- Anyone working with others
Product Code: OM20FD