How Can Change Management Principles Help New Educational Programs Succeed?
Changing an educational format or program can be challenging for both instructors and students. Viewing classroom change through the Kubler-Ross change curve helps determine that stress and resistance can be managed through to experimentation and integration over time. This program demonstrates how to lead classroom change to the final step of integration, as quickly as possible.
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the change curve in themselves and their students
- Develop plans to assist students in different aspects of navigating the change curve
- Review change management steps to ensure the maximum benefit of the change
- The change curve and the compressed timeline of academic change
- Recommendations to manage change at each step of the curve
This program will benefit:
- Academic deans
- Department chairs
- Academic vice presidents
- Program directors
Product Code: PM19RA