How Can I Leverage Force Multipliers in the Classroom?
Do you ever feel you need to clone yourself to get everything done, especially for your students?
Although human cloning is still science fiction, there are a number of free high-tech tools you can access and use immediately to be a more effective educator. Find out what they are, how you can use them, and what they’ll do for your teaching in How Can I Leverage Force Multipliers in the Classroom?, a Magna 20-Minute Mentor.
In this fast-paced, fact-filled, and focused presentation, you’ll learn how to:
- Streamline the process of giving feedback to students
- Simplify scheduling
- Send notices students will actually pay attention to
- Take online research to the next level
- Craft force multipliers to enhance student engagement and improve student performance
This Magna 20-Minute Mentor will show you how to get more done with less effort while enhancing student engagement.
The key is to meet today’s students where they are and make full use of the digital tools available to you. You’ll learn how to:
- Use YouTube to promote active learning and simplify course management
- Boost student retention with tools like Calendly and Remind
- Upgrade your online research skills by increasing your Google search knowledge
- Streamline your feedback process by using test expanders
- Improve student learning with “first fives”
After watching this presentation, you’ll be able to:
- Identify new tools for improving communication with students
- Design “share-worthy” course content that enhances student engagement
- Employ digital tools to enrich your teaching practice and research productivity
Have you ever wished for an additional assistant—or two or three? This presentation will show you how to enhance your productivity and improve your efficiency by accessing a host of what could easily be described as virtual teaching assistants. You’ll learn how to get help with all the things that matter to you: grading, teaching, interacting with students, conducting research, and kindling students’ interest in learning.
Instructors in all disciplines and at all stages of their careers will find this presentation useful because the tools it introduces can boost anyone’s efficiency and productivity.
Keep in mind that you don’t have to be a digital native, or a technical whiz of any kind, to enjoy the full benefits of this presentation. All the techniques described are free and easy to use.
The key to success in any field is working smarter, not harder, and this presentation will show you how to maximize the impact of the effort you put into your teaching. Order today, and see what force multipliers can do for you!
Product Code: PM17UA