Magna On-Demand Seminars
Engaging and Interacting with Students in Online Courses
For faculty teaching online looking to improve student engagement, this Magna Online Seminar details four proven strategies to improve student engagement with the course content, the teacher, and other students.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
This Magna Online Seminar details important quality enhancement for teaching strategies in order to improve engagement and help students succeed. Through four strategies—curating essential information, enhancing instructor presence, aligning learning content and material with the expectations of the course, and creating meaningful engagement through interactivity— you will learn how to refine your course-design practices and to refresh your approach to online teaching.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Fine-tune course design practices with a focus on engagement
- Refresh online teaching to connect with students
- Reflect on continuous improvement strategies to maximize student engagement
Who should attend?
- Faculty teaching online
- Educational Developers
- Instructional Designers
Why you don’t want to miss this!
The pedagogy of online teaching has become one of the most important dialogues across all sectors of education. Student engagement is linked to student success, especially in the online classroom. The four proven strategies provided in this Magna Online Seminar will improve student engagement with course content, the teacher, and other students.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: QC21DA
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Add to cart