Magna On-Demand Seminars
Engaging Students with Reflective Dialogue
For student affairs professionals looking to enhance the leadership skills of the students they work with, this Magna Online Seminar, presented and facilitated by Leadership Trainer, demonstrates how reflected dialogue can be effectively used to best engage students to create better learning and growth opportunities.
In this session, you will explore how the training and facilitation skill of hosting reflective dialogue can be utilized to engage students in developmental ways. When you encourage your students to think critically upon their beliefs and actions—and then meaningfully dialogue about them, opportunities for learning and growth increase.
This session is presented and facilitated by the Founder and Executive Director of Leadership Trainer, an organization about and explicitly dedicated to equipping the next generation of leadership trainers and educators with the knowledge, skills, and dynamism to effectively leadership train and develop others.
Who should attend?
- Student Advisors
- Student Affairs Professionals
Why you don’t want to miss this!
Too often, those charged with the leadership development and training of others do not have the knowledge, skills, or dynamism to ensure their participants can effectively access, internalize, and then apply their leadership learning. This session is designed to help teach specific leadership development and training skills that you can use immediately in your campus advising and mentoring work.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- 12-month on-demand access
- Written transcript
- Handouts from the presenter
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Product Code: SC22AC
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days after payment has been received by Magna.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- From: $1,297.00 for 1 year
- Select options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart