Our presenter, Stephanie Delaney, PhD, is the vice president of instruction for Renton Technical College. As a Washington State Community College, Renton operates as a member of a 34-college system. During the COVID-19 outbreak, these 34 colleges have been working collaboratively, sharing best practices in messaging, policy adaptations, and responses.
Stephanie will share her insights and experiences about the diligent teamwork taken to prepare for the inevitable impact this outbreak will have on her campus and provide guidance on best practices to help you do the same for your campus.
Here’s what we’ll cover!
- Assembling your Response Team
- Faculty readiness for remote instruction
- Staff readiness for remote work
- Equipment needs
- Student needs
- Special considerations for technical programs
- Equity considerations
- and much more!
Who should attend?
- Anyone in an academic leadership role
- Department Chairs
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: OC20ED