Magna On-Demand Seminars
An Online Educator’s Guide to Using Zoom Features to Enhance Student Interactivity
This Magna Online Seminar will help you keep your online synchronous classroom from being simply lecture-based through a variety of interactive learning techniques that will keep your synchronous classroom buzzing.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize Zoom features to enhance interactivity in your online classroom
- Identify at least three ways you can increase collaboration and interaction among students
- Imagine an entire class with no lecture components
Who should attend?
- Instructional designers
- Educational developers
Why you don’t want to miss this!
When transitioning to teaching online, especially in a short timeframe, many educators simply record their lectures and convert their assignments to an online format. Teachers who had interactive activities for their students in a face-to-face classroom are often stymied by the technology used for distance learning and resort to more passive learning. This online seminar provides 10 simple interventions that can make material more engaging to a synchronous online student population.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
This online seminar is a straight-forward resource perfect for any teacher that has to deliver their classes remotely due to pandemic-related restrictions. Teachers who have been asked to deliver course content online but may not have much knowledge of online teaching or delivery platforms will discover easy-to-execute ideas for active learning and student engagement in a synchronous online class.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Product Code: QC20BA
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- More Information
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart