Magna On-Demand Seminars
Taking My Career to the Next Level: Educational Consulting
If you are curious about leveraging your higher-education experience into another career, this online seminar provides direct guidance about why and how to execute a career change from a former educator now leading a successful consulting practice.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Identify key factors to consider when making a career change
- Recognize the value of career self-assessment
- Define key factors for entrepreneurship
Who should attend?
- Academic Leaders
Why you don’t want to miss this!
Planning and achieving a career in higher education—as in many industries— can be straightforward. And predictable. But what about making a change at mid- or late-career? This Magna Online Seminar will help you shape a strategy to launch yourself in a different direction and may result in greater joy, greater career satisfaction, or possibly finding a different way to can use all of the skills that you’ve developed over the course of your career. Learn how to evaluate your career, guidelines for successful transitions, and how to pivot to your next opportunity.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
If you are considering a transition from higher education to industry or a consulting position, you may need help in getting a clearer vision for executing this sort of change. It can be difficult to weigh your options. This online seminar will guide you in answering the unknowns and building confidence for a career change.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Product Code: PC20TA
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Add to cart