Magna On-Demand Seminars
Taking My Career to the Next Level: Grant Writing Tips and Resources
Research funding is critical yet many faculty do not know where to begin to look for funders. This Magna Online Seminar will cover the basics of and provide practical advice for applying for grants to fund research.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Find resources for available grant opportunities
- Align research with funder objectives
- Read grant application requirements
Who should attend?
- New Faculty
- Teaching Assistants
- Assistant or Associate Professors
- Administrative Leadership
Why you don’t want to miss this!
New faculty or novice researchers may not have a clear understanding of how to find and apply for grants to fund their proposed research. This online seminar helps a new researcher learn the basics of the grant application process, where to begin, and what they need to know. Participants will hear how to read grant postings for applications carefully, how to meet the requirements stated in the postings, and how align their research with the funder’s objectives. They will also learn how to write the narrative to support how they will report their findings after receiving the grant.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
This Magna Online Seminar is essential for those with research obligations. This online seminar will assist faculty in reading grant postings for applications carefully to meet the requirements and align their research with the funder’s objectives. Additionally, faculty will receive guidance in writing their narrative to support how they will report findings after receiving the grant.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: PC20VA
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Add to cart