Magna On-Demand Seminars
Understanding and Educating Generation Z Students
This Magna Online Seminar will help you understand how Generation Z is transforming your campus culture and how this generation will represent your institution as future alumni.
Generation Z is here to stay at colleges and universities. Following in the shoes of millennial students, this upcoming generation is ready to be recognized.
This generation of students will be incredibly influential to how institutions recruit, educate, and work with students to stay current and attractive for overall enrollment. This cohort includes future campus leaders as well as future alumni in the workplace—so, it’s vital to understand them!
You’ll explore the beliefs and perspectives of the Generation Z population and how these beliefs and perspectives affect them as college students. Specifically, this Magna Online Seminar addresses how Generation Z students differ from other generations.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Identify all generations and how they differ from Generation Z
- Understand key concepts about the Generation Z population
- Understand characteristics of Generation Z regarding communication, learning methods, work ethic, and interests
- Recognize how higher education needs to adapt to the Generation Z population
Here’s what we’ll cover!
- Overview of all generations, from traditionalists to Generation Z
- The definition of the Generation Z population
- Characteristics of Generation Z, including their interests, preferred means of communication, learning methods, and work ethic
- Interactions with Generation Z specific to higher education
Who should attend?
This seminar will benefit:
- Enrollment Management Professionals
- Student Affairs Professionals
- Student Worker Professionals
Why you don’t want to miss this!
College and university enrollment continues to be a critical component for public and private institutions—this seminar will help you develop a deeper understanding of the new consumer, Generation Z, which, according to Forbes, makes up 25 percent of the U.S. population—a larger cohort than millennials and baby boomers. Millions of Generation Z individuals are entering higher education or the workplace, but most faculty and academic professionals understand very little about their learning styles and what makes them tick. This seminar will help you understand how Generation Z is transforming your campus culture and how this generation will represent your institution as future alumni. Register today!
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- On-demand access
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Product Code: PC18RA
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- From: $29.00 / month
- Select options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart