What is the Best Scholarship Advice I Ever Received?
What things can teachers do to become more effective scholars? For faculty who are interested in becoming a better and more efficient researcher and writer, this presentation shares scholarship advice assembled from outstanding research professors. You may be surprised by some of the suggestions!
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Motivate research professors to improve their scholarship
- Guide research professors to reconsider what they might do to improve their effectiveness as a researcher and writer
- Encourage research professors to recognize the obligation they have to their students to be the very best scholar they can be
- This program will share helpful tips and advice from the presenterís experience of over 40 years, including, but not limited to:
- The importance of staying educated
- Following your passions in an efficient way
- Working with publishers
This program will benefit:
- Adjunct Professors
- Department Chairs
Product Code: PM19PA