Remote Teaching and Learning: Reflections and Practical Advice
Remote Teaching and Learning: Reflections and Practical Advice presents fresh strategies and advice from faculty who were successful during the 2020–2021 period of remote instruction. Gain expert, proven insights from fellow colleagues that implemented effective teaching methods and see for yourself how you can use them in your own classroom.
|Bulk Order Pricing|
|1-9 copies||$34 per copy|
|10-49 copies||$22 per copy|
|50+ copies||$15 per copy|
For international orders, a charge of $30 will be added for shipping and handling fees.
In current times, faculty have been asked to completely change their teaching process –often without much training or support from their institutions.
Yet despite the dramatic and rapid shift to remote teaching and learning that occurred, faculty persevered and found successful strategies to ensure their teaching didn’t miss a beat.
Here’s your chance to learn from colleagues who found success during this hectic transition!
Remote Teaching and Learning: Reflections and Practical Advice captures the dramatic shift in teaching and learning that occurred in 2020 and 2021, while presenting fresh strategies and advice from faculty who developed successful teaching methods during this time.
Presented in three sections, Remote Teaching and Learning: Reflections and Practical Advice begins with “Reflections on Pandemic Teaching” as expert and tenured faculty from around the country think back on a tumultuous year and share their most vital lessons learned.
The second section, “Strategies and Practical Advice” offers just that—a bounty of tips and resources to improve teaching and learning despite what would have been seen prior to 2020 as significantly restricted environment.
The final section, “Resources for Students” offers three tools that readers can adapt and use in their classrooms to help students reset and prepare for success in their remaining academic years.
Presented by The Teaching Professor with the same high-quality editing and selection process, Remote Teaching and Learning: Reflections and Practical Advice is your compilation of strong and compelling guidance from educators who have gone through and are currently going through the exact challenging situations you are.
Why not learn from the best? Get your thorough guide to the most crucial aspects of teaching in unprecedented times. Make Remote Teaching and Learning: Reflections and Practical Advice yours today!
- Paperback: 126 pages
- Compiled by: Jon Crylen
- Published by: Magna Publications, 2021
- ISBN: 978-0-912150-78-9
- Formats available: Print, Amazon Kindle
Please Note: Your order will be shipped once payment is received. Magna also accepts institutional purchase orders. Please contact Magna Customer Service to arrange for book orders to be shipped using an institutional purchase order.
*Print copies available to U.S. mailing addresses only. For Canadian and International orders please order through Amazon.
|Leading through Crisis, Conflict, and Change in Higher Education|
|1-9 Copies||10-49 Copies||50+ Copies|
|$39 Each||$27 Each||$19 Each|
Product Code: PB21AA
|Bulk Order Pricing|
|1-9 copies||$39 per copy|
|10-49 copies||$27 per copy|
|50+ copies||$19 per copy|
Print copies available to U.S. mailing addresses only.
For Canadian and International orders, please order through Amazon.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days of receipt and receive a full refund.
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- From: $1,297.00 for 1 year
- Select options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart