Pricing & Registration
If we ever needed leaders to step forward on our campuses, now is the time. With a pandemic, racial injustice protests, and an immediate shift to remote online learning—along with a host of other issues—higher education needs effective leadership. We invite you to join us for the 2020 Leadership in Higher Education Virtual Conference. Your registration includes:
- Conference plenary sessions
- More than 40 concurrent sessions
- Q&A for each session
- Closed captioning
- Downloadable conference handouts
- Poster sessions
- Conference app with handouts, presenter profiles, networking, and sponsors
Access begins Thursday October 1 and runs through December 31, 2020.
|2020 Leadership in Higher Education Virtual Conference|
|2–4 People||$399 each|
|Leadership Team (5+)||$350 each|
Have Questions? Call Magna Customer Service at 800-433-0499 (8:00 am– 4:30 pm Central).
How to Register
- Register online using a credit card, or select “Bill Me” and we’ll send you an invoice.
- Print the registration form (.pdf) and return it by mail or email
- Mail to: Magna Publications, 2718 Dryden Dr., Madison, WI 53704
- E-mail: Send your registration information to: email@example.com
***Please Note: To qualify for multiple registration discounts, all registrations from an organization must be submitted together. A registration form is required from each individual attending. If you wish to make a reservation now, but don’t know which individuals will be attending, write “to be named” in the name fields of the form and then notify us once your attendee list is finalized.
Have Questions? Call Magna Customer Service at 800-433-0499 (8:00 am– 4:30 pm Central)
Cancellations made after September 18, 2020 will result in full registration fee. Individuals who sign up for the conference, but do not attend will be charged the full registration price. Substitutions or name changes can be made at any time. All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellation requests can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 608-246-3597. Please include “Cancellation of 2020 Leadership in Higher Education Virtual Conference Registration” in the subject line.