Pricing & Registration
Where Leaders Come to Revolutionize Higher Education Leadership
Since its inception in 2016, the Leadership in Higher Education Conference has provided leaders of all experience levels the ability to:
- Stay informed on the latest trends and innovations in higher education leadership.
- Network with peers and experts for valuable collaborations and mentorship opportunities.
- Improve their leadership abilities through tailored sessions and workshops.
|5 or more people
Presenter Pricing: $879 • Optional half-day Programs: $339
At the 2024 Leadership in Higher Education Conference, you'll enjoy:
- Two plenary presentations
- The advisory board discussion panel
- Concurrent sessions with invited and selected presenters
- Several interactive session
- An evening reception
- Various exhibits and displays
- A handy conference app
- Breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Dedicated opportunities to meet and network with attendees and presenters who share your passion for leadership
***Please Note: To qualify for multiple registration discounts, all registrations from an organization must be submitted together. A registration form is required from each individual attending. If you wish to make a reservation now, but don’t know which individuals will be attending, write “to be named” in the name fields of the form and then notify us once your attendee list is finalized.
Have Questions? Call Magna Customer Service at 800-433-0499 (8:00 am– 4:30 pm Central)
International Attendees: Letter of Invitation
If you do not live in the United States and wish to attend one of our conferences, you may need to secure a visitor visa. Advance travel planning and early visa application are important since applications are subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past. If you need a letter of invitation, you can download it here. Please Note: we do not provide personalized letters of invitation. Attendees who are citizens of Visa Waiver Program participating countries generally do not need a letter of invitation. Please visit the U.S. Department of State’s website for complete information on how to apply for a visitor visa.
Cancellations received after August 23, 2024 are subject to a $150 service charge per person. Cancellations made after the final cut-off date (September 27, 2024) will result in full registration fee. Individuals who sign up for the conference, but do not attend will be charged the full registration price. Substitutions or name changes can be made at any time. All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellation requests can be sent by email to email@example.com or by fax to 608-246-3597. Please include “Cancellation of 2024 Leadership in Higher Education Conference Registration” in the subject line.