How Do I Give Feedback that Improves Student Writing?
Use Feedback to Improve Student Writing
Trying to teach students to improve their writing can be like trying to teach cats to fetch:
- Demonstrate all you want
- Encourage all you want
- Implore all you want;
- You’re apt to be met with nothing but blinks.
- You’ll never change cats … but you can change students
The program presenter shares with you her seven novel feedback techniques that will motivate your students and drive real improvement in their writing.
After viewing How Do I Give Feedback that Improves Student Writing?, you will experience following professional development outcomes:
- Learn how you gain student “buy-in” to the feedback process
- How you can separate feedback from grading for better results
- How to use benchmarking and “gateway” techniques to streamline the feedback process
- How you can make feedback more “actionable” for students
In just a few short minutes, you’ll gain valuable insights into strengthening and improving your pedagogy.
Order How Do I Give Feedback that Improves Student Writing? and get to know seven novel feedback techniques that will motivate your students and drive real improvement in their writing.
Make this Magna 20-Minute Mentor grading and feedback program available for ongoing training. Order the Campus Access License and load the CD content onto your institution’s internal web site for unlimited, convenient, on-demand access for all members of your campus community.
Product Code: PM11BA