Monday Morning Mentor
DELIVER FAST, FOCUSED, HIGH-QUALITY TRAINING FOR YOUR FACULTY AND STAFF — EVERY WEEK OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
Practical, convenient, and affordable right online.
Monday Morning Mentor delivers one of our popular Magna 20-Minute Mentor online programs each week of the school year – 16 in the fall, 16 in the spring, 32 weeks in all.
HOW IT WORKS
Each program is available online Monday morning. The administrator receives an email reminder that the program is ready.
It's a great way for faculty to start the week.
- Connection instructions are emailed to your campus’ administrator
- Share the instructions for each week’s program with faculty across your campus
- The program is available for a full week for on-demand viewing
- Faculty can view it where and when ever is convenient for them
Watch them individually or as a group. Email an open invitation to anyone with an interest in the week’s topic, or deliver the presentation in a conference room or lecture hall and enjoy it as a group.
The Monday Morning Mentor series will cover timely and relevant topics in quick-hitting, hardworking 20-minute programs delivered by highly respected peer experts. You can expect to see programs on the following:
- Assessment and learning goals
- Classroom management
- Legal concerns
- Physical, mental, and emotional concerns
- Service learning
- Student engagement
- Teaching and learning
- Teaching online
We provide the content plus:
- Supplemental materials
- PowerPoint handouts
- Facilitator’s guide
- Reminders (three days before the program and the day each one airs)
- Promotional materials
Week in and week out, you’ll be get quality and convenient answers to common classroom questions. Start every week with dynamic professional development programming for your faculty and staff.
Don’t miss this chance to get in on a whole new approach to faculty and staff training. Subscribe to the Monday Morning Mentor today!
Product Code: PMTPAA