The 2018 Teaching Professor Conference: Cutting-Edge Learning for Exceptional Educators
2018 The Teaching Professor Conference
If youre like most higher education professionals, you dont pursue excellence for its own sakeyou pursue it because you want to affect the lives of your students.
Theres simply no better place than The Teaching Professor Conference to explore and celebrate your commitment to the art and science of teaching.
This two-and-a-half-day event presents the newest thinking on improving teaching and learning. Meet and network with like-minded colleagues, and learn from innovators whose presentations showcase the proven methods and approaches that theyve used with their students.
Register today for the 2018 Teaching Professor Conference, held June 13 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Why This is the Event for You
At the conference, choose from over 80 concurrent sessions (for all experience levels) that are concentrated in the following areas:
- Learner-Centered Course Design
- Student Engagement
- Teaching Specific Types of Students
- Instructional Vitality: Ways to Keep Teaching Fresh and Invigorated
- New Faculty
- Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Grading and Feedback that Promotes Learning
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Faculty Development
At the 2018 Teaching Professor Conference, you can also participate in quality plenary sessions, poster sessions, optional preconference workshops, and a welcome reception.
During the interactive sessions, presented by leaders from around the country, youll explore:
- Recent pedagogical research
- Innovative classroom techniques
- The latest technology tools
- Emerging challenges of a global classroom
- Proven best practices in teaching
This event provides a thought-provoking and stimulating forum for educators to share best practices that advance college teaching and learning. Youll learn, discuss, and collaborate with passionate instructors from around the country. Register for this event today!
New This Year: Faculty Development Track
Having qualified and inspired academic faculty is a must in higher education. This year, the Faculty Development Track has been developed especially for faculty developers seeking new ways to mentor, assess, and grow their academic staff.
- Mentoring New Faculty
- Assessing the Success of Faculty Development Initiatives
- Navigating the Role of Faculty Developer
- Faculty Development Through the Lens of Learning
- Fostering Pedagogical Innovation on Campus
- Faculty Development 2.0
If youre a faculty developer looking for new innovative approaches to foster the growth of instructors on your campus, this is the solution for you!
Who Should Attend
The Teaching Professor Conference is a flagship event, dedicated to teaching and learning. Educators and administrators of all disciplines and experience levels leave the event with actionable ideas and insights that they can start implementing right away. Sessions are especially geared toward:
- Faculty developers
- Instructional designers and technologists
- Curriculum developers
The Teaching Professor Conference is where passionate higher education professionals like you hone their craft. Youll come away energized and inspired, with new tools and techniques to apply in your classroom.
Be a part of this exciting event by registering today!