The Teaching Professor Virtual Conference will have the plenary sessions, 50+ sessions, poster sessions, and many other extras. Access to sessions will be open from May 27-September 30, 2020. Attend any session at any time. Use the Q&A section to ask questions. Download the conference app and connect with others.
How the 2020 Teaching Professor Virtual Conference Works:
- Access instructions for the conference platform and conference app will be emailed to you prior to the conference
- Each registrant will receive a single user access to the conference platform
- Each registrant will have access to plenaries, sessions, poster sessions, and other features beginning on Wednesday, May 27. These programs will be available to you on-demand.
- For preconference workshop registrants, instructions for access will be sent separately. These workshops will be presented live and will begin on time, so plan to log in 15-30 minutes prior to start.
- Remember to download the conference app to access handouts, presenter profiles, networking, and sponsors. Instructions to download the app will be included with your registration.