Understanding and Educating Generation Z Students
Generation Z is here to stay at colleges and universities. Following in the shoes of millennial students, this upcoming generation is ready to be recognized.
This generation of students will be incredibly influential to how institutions recruit, educate, and work with students to stay current and attractive for overall enrollment. This cohort includes future campus leaders as well as future alumni in the workplace—so, it’s vital to understand them!
Order today for the Magna Online Seminar, Understanding and Educating Generation Z Students, presented by Tara Hart, EdD. You’ll explore the beliefs and perspectives of the Generation Z population and how these beliefs and perspectives affect them as college students. Specifically, this seminar addresses how Generation Z students differ from other generations.
College and university enrollment continues to be a critical component for public and private institutions—this seminar will help you develop a deeper understanding of the new consumer, Generation Z, which, according to Forbes, makes up 25 percent of the U.S. population—a larger cohort than millennials and baby boomers.
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Identify all generations and how they differ from Generation Z
- Understand key concepts about the Generation Z population
- Understand characteristics of Generation Z regarding communication, learning methods, work ethic, and interests
- Recognize how higher education needs to adapt to the Generation Z population
- Overview of all generations, from traditionalists to Generation Z
- The definition of the Generation Z population
- Characteristics of Generation Z, including their interests, preferred means of communication, learning methods, and work ethic
- Interactions with Generation Z specific to higher education
This seminar will benefit enrollment management professionals, faculty, student affairs professionals, and student worker professionals.
Millions of Generation Z individuals are entering higher education or the workplace, but most faculty and academic professionals understand very little about their learning styles and what makes them tick. This seminar will help you understand how Generation Z is transforming your campus culture and how this generation will represent your institution as future alumni. Register today!
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- On-demand access for 1-year
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
For the seminar, you can have as many people participate in the program as you like using the single connection by using a large screen, projector, and speakers.
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
CAMPUS ACCESS LICENSE
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants may take the contents of the program CD & place the information on to a password-protected network, server, or web site for additional staff use. The Group License option is not for multiple or unlimited staff from an institution to connect & participate in the live online seminar presentation.
Product Code: PC18RA