How Can I Structure a Flipped Lesson?
Learn the structure and find the confidence to flip a lesson in a course you already teach or a new course you are designing. Discover how to integrate flipped lessons into the overall course for a seamless learning experience for your students.
How Can I Structure a Flipped Lesson?
There’s more to the flip than just telling students to complete the work before class and then turning them loose when they arrive in the classroom.
Chaos will emerge. Students will get frustrated. You will get overwhelmed. Learning will not happen.
It’s a simple lesson: if you want to flip to good effect, you have to have a strategy.
Only that’s the hard part, right? Everyone has heard about the benefits of student-centered learning and how flipping is a perfect example of that pedagogical approach.
Lots of us want to try it, but we just don’t know how to flip our courses in a controlled, effective way.
Fortunately, you don’t have to figure out flipping all on your own.
Instead, you can adopt a classroom-tested, four-part flipping structure that works across disciplines, and you can find it in How Can I Structure a Flipped Lesson?
When you are finished with this program, you will:
- Be able to explain how flipping is grounded in active learning
- Know how to divide a flipped lesson into four parts to maintain a dynamic learning experience but also to add structure and control to the learning environment
- Be able to integrate all the components of flipped classrooms to create a successful learning environment for your students
- Have a tool to organize your flipped lesson that can be replicated in future classes
How Can I Structure a Flipped Lesson? doesn’t stop at showing you how to divide a lesson into four parts.
You also will learn how to organize the lesson to ensure that pre-class work and in-class activities align, and you’ll discover how to integrate flipped lessons into the overall course for a seamless learning experience for your students.
This is a great video for anyone ready to flip for the first time or for instructors who love to flip and need some fresh ideas and some strategies to tighten the structure of their lessons and courses overall.
Relieve some of your fears and concerns by using this four-part lesson plan model to organize your flipped classroom and ensure that you’re connecting the pre-class work to the flipped learning experience.
It’s an effective and versatile approach that you can easily replicate and adapt to any discipline. Place your order today.
Product Code: PM14DA
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days after payment has been received by Magna.
Meet Your Presenter
Group Subscription Options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- From: $1,297.00 for 1 year
- Select options