The Teaching Professor is the lively, highly informative newsletter with a singular purpose: to provide ideas and insight to educators who are passionate about teaching. A source of cutting-edge information and inspiration for more than 10,000 educators at universities and colleges worldwide.
The more participants in the Group Membership, the more cost effective for your institution.
For custom pricing and to purchase a Group Online Subscription today, contact Sales at (608) 227-8183 or email email@example.com.
The Essential Read When Teaching Is Your Passion
- 12-month membership site access
- Three inspiring and insightful articles/resources each week (12 per month)
- One professional development video program per month offering practical advice and insights about teaching and learning
- Full access to The Teaching Professor archives (1000+ articles!), giving you instant access to teaching answers when you need it
- Weekly column from Maryellen Weimer, aptly titled For Those Who Teach
- A robust and interactive web experience with enhanced features and formats, expanded coverage areas, downloadable resources, and intuitive site navigation
A Message from the Editor—Maryellen Weimer, PhD:
For more than 30 years, The Teaching Professor has been a trusted guide for tens of thousands of educators who are committed to creating a better learning environment.
The new Teaching Professor, launched August 2018, is an annual membership that reflects the changing needs of today’s college faculty and the students they teach. This new fully online version includes everything readers have loved about The Teaching Professor for so many years—great articles and practical, evidence-based insights—but it also contains many new features and formats that will make it an even more indispensable resource.
Who Should Read The Teaching Professor?
The Teaching Professor is better than ever and will quickly become your go-to resource for inspiration and advice on better teaching and learning, regardless of discipline or course format. The content covers both face-to-face and online methods, so no matter where you teach, The Teaching Professor will help you make informed decisions about your teaching practice.
12-month memberships are tailored to faculty of all experience levels who share a passion for teaching and learning. It is specifically relevant to:
- Teaching professors
- Online instructors
- Faculty developers
- Instructional designers
- Department chairs
“Assisting the teachers in every walk of their profession. Everything is good with the Teaching Professor.” – Dr. K.Narendra Kumar, Associate Professor
“It is a very comprehensive collection of significant articles which help me immensely. Excellent. I am happy to read and improve my practices.” – Dr. Deepika Rupert Gardner, BVRIT Hyderabad College of Engineering for Women
“Distilled useful information that gets to the point quickly…allows me to stay current without taking lots of time. I can the go to sources if I want more.” – Cindi Smith-Walters, Biology Professor, Middle Tennessee State University
“It helps me keep up with current literature and emerging issues in higher education…I look forward to the new articles each week.” – Steve Loewen, Research Professor, University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus College
“Short, to the point & practical things I can readily apply and share.” – Kim Hosler, Director of Instructional Design in Faculty Development Center, United States Air Force Academy
New content is added each month, so don’t delay in joining the ranks of the thousands of educators who have benefited from The Teaching Professor. Become a member today!
Each week subscribers receive thought-provoking and actionable advice on a wealth of critical topics, including:
- Improving student learning
- Designing effective activities and assignments
- Energizing and re-inspiring yourself in mid-career
- Promoting academic integrity
- Providing effective feedback
- Leveraging technology
- Getting students to study
The Teaching Professor (ISSN 2578-9899) is published by Magna Publications Inc., 2718 Dryden Drive, Madison, WI 53704. SKU: EPTPAA.
- Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Strategic Planning, Subscription, Supporting Online Faculty
- From: $19.00 / month
- Select options
Group Subscription Options
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Add to cart