The Teaching Professor
The Teaching Professor is the lively, highly informative newsletter with a singular purpose: to provide ideas and insight to educators who are passionate about teaching. A source of cutting-edge information and inspiration for more than 10,000 educators at universities and colleges worldwide.
Do you crave access to pedagogical techniques, ideas, and strategies that enhance how you teach and how your students learn? The Teaching Professor is here to offer you all this and more. A membership to The Teaching Professor provides you with professional development videos and articles with evidence-based practices from colleagues at institutions around the world.
Membership to The Teaching Professor provides you with:
- A weekly variety of inspiring and insightful articles/resources focusing the most up to date issues impacting teaching and learning
- Breakdowns of notable research from peer-reviewed journals on teaching and learning
- Special Resource Collections that give you a comprehensive dive into a vital teaching topic
- Full access to the archives of The Teaching Professor, bestowing instant access to a treasure trove of teaching answers whenever you need them
Add inspiration to your classroom with content-rich materials that focus on improving instructional effectiveness, regardless of your discipline or teaching modality.
The Benefits of The Teaching Professor Subscription
Whether you are an administrator or faculty member, The Teaching Professor offers you access to new ideas, strategies, and pragmatic approaches that work. A subscription to The Teaching Professor puts articles, videos, and other resources within reach of faculty, administrators, and faculty developers.
All resources from The Teaching Professor cover a variety of topics that include but are not limited to:
- Promoting active learning
- Designing effective assignments
- Creating a climate for learning
- Mentoring new and adjunct faculty
- Overcoming student apathy
- Energizing and reinspiring experienced faculty
- Integrating instructional technology
- Responding to course evaluations and feedback
These thought-provoking resources also focus on pedagogically sound techniques, ideas, and strategies that will create a rich professional development experience for your faculty.
Access to an Impressive Digital Library
A subscription to The Teaching Professor provides you with not only resources and videos each month but also full access to a searchable library of archived articles from The Teaching Professor and Online Classroom.
All resources are designed specifically for educators and faculty and can be accessed by any device with internet access.
Although The Teaching Professor is designed specifically for faculty, it is also beneficial for academic deans, department chairs, teaching and learning directors, and distance education administrators.
Start Your Subscription Today
Now is the time to find the inspiration faculty and administrators need to continue offering high-quality educational opportunities for students. The Teaching Professor is the ultimate resource.
Provide your faculty with superior resources they need with a subscription to The Teaching Professor.
The Teaching Professor (ISSN 2578-9899) is published by Magna Publications Inc., 2718 Dryden Drive, Madison, WI 53704. SKU: EPTPAA.
Meet the Editor
- Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Strategic Planning, Subscription, Supporting Online Faculty
- From: $19.00 / month
- Select options
Group Subscription Options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- More Information