Supply Your Faculty with an Essential Teaching Resource
What better way to inspire your faculty than with a subscription to The Teaching Professor? Now available with group subscriptions for educational institutions, The Teaching Professor offers keen insights and evidence-based practices from colleagues around the world.
The Benefits of a Group Subscription
Inspire and develop faculty to enhance student learning by providing each faculty member in your department—or your institution—with a subscription to The Teaching Professor. Instead of purchasing a variety of individual subscriptions, getting a group subscription offers a much more cost-effective way to distribute viable research, articles, and pedagogically sound techniques for all of your faculty to reference.
And, the more subscribers you sign on to receive The Teaching Professor, the more you save.
The Value of The Teaching ProfessorAs an administrator, faculty or staff member of a higher education institution, you are face-to-face with students each and every day. Whether you are seeking out pragmatic approaches to enhance student learning or methods to improve instructional effectiveness in any teaching modality, The Teaching Professor is a tool for higher education personnel to make informed decisions about teaching and administrative practices. When opting for a group subscription of The Teaching Professor, your faculty and staff will receive:
- 12-month membership site access
- Three inspiring and insightful articles/resources each week (12 per month)
- One professional development video program per month offering practical advice and insights about teaching and learning
- Full access to The Teaching Professor archives (1000+ articles!), giving you instant access to teaching answers when you need it
- Weekly column from Maryellen Weimer, aptly titled For Those Who Teach
- A robust and interactive web experience with enhanced features and formats, expanded coverage areas, downloadable resources, and intuitive site navigation
How Does a Group Subscription Work?A group subscription of The Teaching Professor is designed to give your faculty and staff access to the most valuable research and tools for the classroom. With an online subscription, your institution can choose from several options that include:
- Personal Account Access: Your institution purchases a license covering the entire campus community. The institution’s designated campus administrator will receive an authorization code to distribute to those interested in receiving the newsletter. These individuals establish their own personal accounts to gain access to the newsletter anytime, anywhere.
- IP-Based Access: Your institution purchases a license covering the entire campus community. The subscription is available to anyone accessing it from a campus computer. Subscribers will not need to create a personal account to access the newsletter on campus. To access the newsletter off campus, subscribers will need to register with an authorization code. Benefits of this option include:
- No username or password is required to access the newsletter on campus.
- Anyone off campus who has an active subscription can also access it, but they need to use a username and password and must register with an authorization code.
Start Your Group Subscription Today
For a limited time, you can get a free group subscription trial of The Teaching Professor.
We know that the resources, insightful articles and research will pave the way for growth in professional development and teaching. Now is the time to provide your faculty with the insightful information and teaching advice they need to better serve your students when signing up for a group subscription of The Teaching Professor.
Group subscriptions of The Teaching Professor vary based on the campus size. Please contact our Sales Department to begin receiving one of the best resources for higher education faculty.