How Can I Address Minor Online Faculty Performance Concerns with Coaching?
Minor online faculty performance concerns can generally be corrected with a bit of coaching. Because online faculty are located remotely and often work part-time, it is especially important to develop solid strategies for identifying and tackling minor performance concerns to continue building positive morale throughout your department and institution.
Purchase the How Can I Address Minor Online Faculty Performance Concerns with Coaching? 20-Minute Mentor program, presented by Bethanie Hansen, PhD. In this 20-minute session, the focus is on minor performance concerns that can be corrected through coaching. Learn how to differentiate between minor performance concerns that could benefit from coaching and those that require more formal performance management.
Upon completion of this program, youíll be able to:
- Understand and apply several coaching strategies
- Make coaching accessible to online faculty members
- Set up performance boundaries with online faculty
- Implement the three Pís of presence, personalization, and personality
This program will benefit:
- Department chairs
- Directors of online education
- Academic administrators
Product Code: OM18FD