What is the Best Teaching Advice I Ever Received?
What things can teachers do to become more effective in the classroom? For faculty who are interested in becoming a better teacher, this presentation shares teaching advice collected from outstanding research professors. Some of their suggestions may be a surprise!
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Acquire motivation and helpful advice to improve their teaching
- Consider new techniques to improve their effectiveness as a teacher
- Recognize the obligation they have to their students to be the very best teacher they can be
- This program will share helpful tips and advice from the presenter’s experience of over 40 years, including, but not limited to:
- Interacting with students
- What to do when you don’t have an answer
- The importance of “always be learning”
- Course design
This program will benefit:
- Adjunct Professors
- Department Chairs
Product Code: PM19OA