At Magna Publications, we understand the budget constraints higher education professionals face … and we are here to help!
You can enroll in or purchase any of our programs today and pay at a later date.
Benefits of delayed billing
- Lock in discounted early bird prices
- Reserve your seat before an event sells out
- Get the professional development you need today
- Budget effectively
How to set up delayed billing
Contact the Customer Service Department between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time.
Use delayed billing for
- Magna Online Seminars
- Magna Commons
- The Teaching Professor Conference
- The Teaching Professor Technology Conference
- Teaching Professor Workshops
- Magna Publications’ Courses
- 20 Minute Mentor programs
- 20 Minute Mentor Commons
- Monday Morning Mentor
- Newsletter subscriptions
Products that do not qualify for delayed billing
- White paper PDF downloads
- On-demand videos
- International product orders
- International registrants for in person workshops
Stipulations for live conferences and workshops
- Your invoice will be sent, at most, 60 days from the date of your order or registration. The invoice must be paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date, unless Magna Publications authorizes delayed payment until after the conference, workshop, or event.