What Are the Basics of Podcasting?
A Podcast is a digital audio file which can be accessed via the internet for immediate or delayed use. In education, it becomes a tool for faculty to share information with a busy student population, who can access the material via a portable device for consumption almost anywhere. This program will help you determine if a podcasting is for you, and provide guidelines on how you might get started.
Purchase the What Are the Basics of Podcasting? 20-Minute Mentor program, presented by Lynda Leavitt. Learn how to evaluate your content in the context of a podcast and determine if this is an appropriate tool for your content delivery. Gain an idea of the benefits to podcasting, both as a content delivery platform and a way for students to receive content in an efficient and convenient way.
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Define a podcast
- Understand how podcasting is an effective and efficient content delivery method, especially for non-traditional students
- Know proven guidelines for creating and sustaining a podcast and how to keep content both fresh and familiar to listeners
- Overview of podcasting as an educational tool
- Benefits of podcasting for educators and students
- Tips on how to create your podcast
This program will benefit:
- Student Organization Advisors
Product Code: PM19HA