What is the Best Citizenship Advice I Ever Received?
Balancing teaching, scholarship, and citizenship responsibilities is challenging for college professors. What can teachers do to more effectively fulfill their citizenship responsibilities? For faculty who want to refresh and reinvigorate their citizenship at their institutions, this presentation shares citizenship advice gleaned from outstanding professors. Some of their suggestions may surprise you!
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Motivate teachers to improve their citizenship service
- Guide teachers to reconsider what they might do to improve their effectiveness as a faculty citizen
- Encourage teachers to recognize the obligation they have to their colleagues to be the very best citizen they can be
- This program will share helpful tips and advice from the presenterís experience of over 40 years, including, but not limited to:
- Being respectful
- Active listening
- Traits to avoid in your personal and professional life
This program will benefit:
- Adjunct Professors
- Department Chairs
- Associate Deans
Product Code: PM19QA