Mind Full to Mindful: Strategies to Enhance Teaching and Learning
Do you want to enhance the learning environment for your students and yourself? Mindful strategies will help teachers become more self-aware, manage stress more effectively, improve decision-making skills, and engage students better. Mind Full to Mindful: Strategies to Enhance Teaching and Learning will show you how.
Earn this badge
Asynchronous access opens Friday, December 1, 2023 and
concludes with live session on Friday, December 8, 2023 —10:00 AM – 12:30 PM Central
Asynchronous access opens Friday, January 12, 2024 and
concludes with live session on Friday, January 19, 2024 —10:00 AM – 12:30 PM Central
Asynchronous access opens Friday, March 15, 2024 and
concludes with live session on Friday, March 22, 2024 —10:00 AM – 12:30 PM Central
Our lives today are FULL. Living a vibrant, meaningful life requires managing many stressors and challenges. With this feeling of craziness and chaos, it’s easy to respond negatively to the goings-on in our daily lives. When our brains and bodies remain constantly on high alert, we live on adrenaline and cortisol.
Mind Full to Mindful: Strategies to Enhance Teaching and Learning will help teachers:
- become more mindful about their own thoughts and emotions,
- build increased self-awareness and self-control,
- and learn how to incorporate mindfulness exercises into their teaching activities.
Furthermore, these strategies will also help teachers serve as coaches to students who are struggling.
How Does This Virtual Workshop Work?
- The virtual workshop opens its asynchronous online access with two short videos and two readings on the corresponding start date.
- The virtual workshop concludes with a live Zoom session with your presenters and fellow participants the following Friday.
- A discussion board with access to presenters opens on the offering start date and closes one week after the live Zoom session.
- Attendance for each session is limited to the first 48 registrants to provide the most effective coaching experience possible.
- A certificate of completion is awarded after completing the workshop.
Upon completion of this virtual workshop, you’ll be able to:
- State the psychological responses to stress and the health benefits of mindfulness
- Compare and contrast a variety of brief mindfulness exercises
- Understand why mindfulness is a cornerstone of self-compassion
- Implement better mindfulness practices into both personal and professional lives
- Evidence that supports mindfulness practices can reduce anxiety, restoring calm among the chaos
- A variety of mindfulness practices that are accessible to everyone, anytime, anywhere
Who Should Attend?
- Teaching support staff
Interested in Hosting This Workshop for Your Campus?
You have the ability to make this a Campus Exclusive virtual workshop! With a Campus Exclusive virtual workshop, you: pick the date that best works for you and your group, take advantage of a special discount you can’t get anywhere else, and bring top-ranked instructors directly to your group in a live atmosphere. Find out how you can have your own Campus Exclusive virtual workshop scheduled in a closed group for a minimum of 20 of your faculty or staff!
December Offering Product Code: PW23CA
January Offering Product Code: PW24AA
March Offering Product Code: PW24BA
Meet Your Presenter
|Group enrollment pricing|
|1 person||$389 per person|
|2-4 people||$349 per person|
|5-9 people||$329 per person|
|10-19 people||$299 per person|
|20-24 people||$269 per person|
|25-29 people||$249 per person|
|30+ people||$229 per person|
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- From: $1,297.00 for 1 year
- Select options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart