Magna On-Demand Seminars
Blended and Flipped Course Design: Tried and True Approaches
If you are interested in blended learning methods, especially the flipped classroom, and how they impact student learning, this Magna Online Seminar provides a thorough explanation of these concepts as well as practical advice for getting started.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Clearly identify how blended learning methodologies differ from traditional course design and classroom management
- Gain introductory knowledge of methods used in blended learning, including the flipped classroom
- Begin to integrate flipped classroom concepts into new and existing courses in a face-to-face, online, and hybrid delivery
- Understand how the method of delivery may impact students
Who should attend?
- Teaching Assistants
- Assistant or Associate Professors
- Instructional Designers
Why you don’t want to miss this!
In higher education today, the need for blended learning strategies will continue to grow. This Magna Online Seminar will help you facilitate a fast change to engaging students in face-to-face, online, or hybrid classroom using blended learning methodologies. You’ll receive assistance in incorporating tools and resources that promote blended learning methods, including the flipped classroom, into new and existing course designs.
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
This Magna Online Seminar is designed to introduce collegiate instructors to blended learning strategies including the implementation of a flipped classroom. The presenter will provide an overview of blended learning along with the tools to begin integrating these strategies into new and existing courses.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Product Code: QC20CA