In this Magna Online Seminar, we will examine the three primary worldviews and cultural dimensions to increase our intercultural savvy.
This increased awareness will help us teach in ways that better include and support our culturally diverse students to improve our teaching effectiveness and further our students’ success. By spending time exploring three primary worldviews and cultural dimensions, you will gain insights into your own cultural biases, learn practical methods to facilitate student achievement, and create a classroom that is inclusive and inviting to all.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss the three primary worldviews, cultural dimensions, and how these shape our interactions with others
- Identify ways of developing increased empathy with and respect for others from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Consider adjustments to our teaching strategies to better include and support culturally diverse learners
Who should attend?
This seminar will benefit:
- Faculty developers
- Instructional designers
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- On-demand access
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Product Code: PC18UA