Magna On-Demand Seminars
Build International Student Success with Intercultural Awareness
This Magna Online Seminar details the three primary worldviews, cultural dimensions, and how these shape our interactions with others, in order to create a classroom that is inclusive and inviting to all.
In this Magna Online Seminar, we will examine the three primary worldviews and cultural dimensions to increase our intercultural savvy.
This increased intercultural awareness will help us teach in ways that better include and support our culturally diverse students to improve our teaching effectiveness and further our students’ success. By spending time exploring three primary worldviews and cultural dimensions, you will gain insights into your own cultural biases, learn practical methods to facilitate student achievement, and create a classroom that is inclusive and inviting to all.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss the three primary worldviews, cultural dimensions, and how these shape our interactions with others
- Identify ways of developing increased empathy with and respect for others from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Consider adjustments to our teaching strategies to better include and support culturally diverse learners
Who should attend?
This seminar will benefit:
- Faculty developers
- Instructional designers
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- On-demand access
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: PC18UA
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days after payment has been received by Magna.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- From: $1,297.00 for 1 year
- Select options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart