Build International Student Success with Intercultural Awareness
Examine the three primary worldviews and cultural dimensions and increase your intercultural savvy. This increased awareness will help you teach in ways that better include and support culturally diverse students to improve your teaching effectiveness and further your students’ success.
$39.00 – $697.00
In this seminar, we will examine the three primary worldviews and cultural dimensions to increase our intercultural savvy.
This increased awareness will help us teach in ways that better include and support our culturally diverse students to improve our teaching effectiveness and further our students’ success. Build International Student Success with Intercultural Awareness, a Magna Online Seminar led by Flower Darby. By spending time exploring three primary worldviews and cultural dimensions, you will gain insights into your own cultural biases, learn practical methods to facilitate student achievement, and create a classroom that is inclusive and inviting to all.
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss the three primary worldviews, cultural dimensions, and how these shape our interactions with others
- Identify ways of developing increased empathy with and respect for others from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Consider adjustments to our teaching strategies to better include and support culturally diverse learners
This seminar will benefit:
- Faculty developers
- Instructional designers
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- On-demand access
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
For the seminar, you can have as many people participate in the program as you like using the single connection by using a large screen, projector, and speakers.
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants may take the contents of the program CD & place the information on to a password-protected network, server, or web site for additional staff use. The Group License option is not for multiple or unlimited staff from an institution to connect & participate in the live online seminar presentation.
Product Code: PC18UA
FEATURED MAGNA PRODUCTS
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Magna Seminar Series
- Add to cart
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.