You proposed a new course and it was picked up! Awesome! But now what? How do you even start your course design?
Or maybe you’re trying to help another colleague design courses, but you just can’t figure out how to get them started?
Learn about course goals and how they should inform the assessments you design, and how those assessments should then inform the content you create and curate. Additionally, you’ll gain insight on how all of those elements, together as a unit, should guide you as you write your course objectives.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Clearly articulate the learning goals developed for your students
- Create objectives that reflect the student learning in the courses
- Construct assessments that align to the course learning goals and objectives
- Develop a course plan for your online, blended, or face-to-face course that includes topics, content, objectives, and assessments
Who should attend?
This seminar will benefit:
- Faculty developers
- Aspiring instructional designers
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: QC19CA