Magna On-Demand Seminars
From Research to Practice: A Co-Mentoring Model for Women in Faculty Development Leadership
This Magna Online Seminar demonstrates how you can create an effective support system for women leaders through a proven model created by the expert presenters and backed by research.
The Faculty Development Leadership Co-Mentoring Model is a promising approach for supporting women leaders. This Magna Online Seminar reviews the recently published research and asks the authors to present actionable strategies for launching this model to create an effective support system on other campuses.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Follow the co-mentoring model to support women in leadership on your campus
- Put ideas into action and apply the research to your own campus programs
- Explore ways to expand the research in the future
Who should attend?
- Directors of Centers for Teaching and Learning
- Faculty or Educational Developers
- Administrative Leaders
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- 12-month on-demand access
- Written transcript
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Product Code: OC22AD
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
- More Information
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
- Add to cart