Incorporating 360-Degree Assessment into Your Classroom
Existing pedagogical approaches to feedback often miss the mark in terms of their effectiveness in improving learning outcomes. The 360-degree assessment is a multiple-input approach to feedback that can improve teaching outcomes for instructors and learning outcomes for students, maximize and enhance deep, meaningful learning, and promote achievement for both teachers and students.
$39.00 – $697.00
The goal of formative assessment is to monitor student learning and provide feedback, so students can grow and develop.
But where should that feedback originate?
Traditional formative assessment strategies involve instructor assessment, peer feedback, or self-reflection. 360-degree assessment is an improved approach that combines all three of these assessment strategies to support a greater culture of growth and foster student ownership and critical thinking skills.
Ready to take student assessment full circle?
Register today for the Magna Online Seminar, Incorporating 360-Degree Assessment into Your Classroom, presented by Oliver Dreon, PhD. You’ll learn how 360-degree assessment can be used in the classroom to increase learning and promote more successful students.
Existing pedagogical approaches to feedback often miss the mark in terms of their effectiveness in improving learning outcomes. 360-degree assessment is a multiple-input approach to feedback that can improve teaching outcomes for instructors and learning outcomes for students, maximize and enhance deep, meaningful learning, and promote achievement for both teachers and students.
By implementing the strategies set forth in this seminar, instructors and decision makers will benefit from increased student learning, enrollment, and retention. Courses and programs will improve, and institutions will be more successful.
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Foster a culture of growth and assessment
- Examine the strengths and weaknesses of different types of assessments (peer, self, and instructor)
- Identify ways to implement 360-degree assessment
- Peer assessment
- Student growth and development
- 360-degree assessment
This seminar will benefit faculty, assessment coordinators, and faculty developers looking to improve feedback to support student development and enhance learning outcomes.
Poor quality feedback can negatively affect learning outcomes, retention, and enrollment. 360-degree assessment offers an improved take on student assessment, allowing you to more effectively support student development and boost learning outcomes. Learn real classroom examples where 360-degree assessment was used, and methods for avoiding potential obstacles. Register for this online seminar today!
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- On-demand access
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
For the seminar, you can have as many people participate in the program as you like using the single connection by using a large screen, projector, and speakers.
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants may take the contents of the program CD & place the information on to a password-protected network, server, or web site for additional staff use. The Group License option is not for multiple or unlimited staff from an institution to connect & participate in the live online seminar presentation.
Product Code: PC18CA
FEATURED MAGNA PRODUCTS
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Magna Seminar Series
- Add to cart
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.