Magna On-Demand Seminars
Leading Change and Effective Communication: Quick Response to the Threat of Coronavirus to Support a Campus Community
As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, every college and university will need a plan to respond. This online seminar will explore the approaches for preparing for the various impacts that most institutions share.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
Our presenter, Stephanie Delaney, PhD, is the vice president of instruction for Renton Technical College. As a Washington State Community College, Renton operates as a member of a 34-college system. During the COVID-19 outbreak, these 34 colleges have been working collaboratively, sharing best practices in messaging, policy adaptations, and responses.
Stephanie will share her insights and experiences about the diligent teamwork taken to prepare for the inevitable impact this outbreak will have on her campus and provide guidance on best practices to help you do the same for your campus.
Here’s what we’ll cover!
- Assembling your Response Team
- Faculty readiness for remote instruction
- Staff readiness for remote work
- Equipment needs
- Student needs
- Special considerations for technical programs
- Equity considerations
- and much more!
Who should attend?
- Anyone in an academic leadership role
- Department Chairs
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Product Code: OC20ED
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Active and Engaged Students, Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Classroom Climate, Classroom Management, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty, Faculty Support, Legal Concerns, On-Demand Seminars, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Student Engagement, Personal Development, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies, Technology in Online Courses, Technology in the Classroom
- Add to cart