MAGNA ONLINE SEMINARS
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Leading Change and Effective Communication: Quick Response to the Threat of Coronavirus to Support a Campus Community
As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, every college and university will need a plan to respond. This online seminar will explore the approaches for preparing for the various impacts that most institutions share.
Our presenter, Stephanie Delaney, PhD, is the vice president of instruction for Renton Technical College. As a Washington State Community College, Renton operates as a member of a 34-college system. During the COVID-19 outbreak, these 34 colleges have been working collaboratively, sharing best practices in messaging, policy adaptations, and responses.
Stephanie will share her insights and experiences about the diligent teamwork taken to prepare for the inevitable impact this outbreak will have on her campus and provide guidance on best practices to help you do the same for your campus.
Here’s what we’ll cover!
- Assembling your Response Team
- Faculty readiness for remote instruction
- Staff readiness for remote work
- Equipment needs
- Student needs
- Special considerations for technical programs
- Equity considerations
- and much more!
Who should attend?
- Anyone in an academic leadership role
- Department Chairs
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available on-demand.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: OC20ED
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License, registrants are granted a license to download the program contents to a password-protected network, server, or website for additional staff use. You will receive information on downloading the contents of the program within 3-5 business days.
Meet Your Presenter
Magna On-Demand Seminars
Group Subscription Options
- Campus Safety, Compliance, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Assessment, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Leadership, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Student Support, Supporting Online Faculty, Title IX Clery and VAWA
Magna Digital Library Group Subscription
- From: $1,297.00 for 1 year
- Select options
- Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Blended and Flipped Learning, Course Delivery and Instruction, Course Design and Preparation, Department and Program Evaluation and Assessment, Digital Library, Faculty, Faculty Support, Group Subscription, Institutional Culture, Leadership, Legal Concerns, Monday Morning Mentor, Online Assessment, Grading, and Feedback, Online Course Delivery and Instruction, Online Course Design and Preparation, Online Program Evaluation and Assessment, Online Program Strategy, Personal and Professional Development for Academic Leaders, Specific Student Populations, Student Engagement, Supporting Online Faculty, Teaching Strategies
Monday Morning Mentor
- Add to cart