Online Group Work: Making It Meaningful and Manageable
$297.00 – $497.00
With the increasing popularity of online courses, instructors need to have clear, effective methods of creating, implementing, and grading group projects. Change the perception and the results with this seminar.
Online University Education
Collaborative assignments often elicit a negative reaction among undergraduate students.
But in the eyes of potential employers and in academics, they are vitally important.
With the increasing popularity of online courses, instructors need to have clear, effective methods of creating, implementing, and grading group projects.
Group projects are not one size fits all, but applying proven techniques can make them a win-win.
Change the perception and the results.
When explained, implemented, and graded effectively, online group projects can be among students most satisfying and valuable academic experiences.
In this online seminar you receive checklists, rubrics, additional readings, and guidelines for every step.
This 60-minute seminar covers every element of the process.
- Teaching students how to work in asynchronous groups
- Creating assignments that meet academic needs and function within the online framework
- Changing the perception of group work by increasing student investment, and getting the virtual classroom to buy-in
- Streamlining structure and supervision to manageable levels
- Showing students efficiencies in group work, allowing better use of cognitive energy
- An in-depth look at the Web 2.0 tools vital to the online group project experience.
- Course designers
- Instructional technologists
- Online administrators
- Others involved in the online course experience
Order today to help leverage unique insights, foster collaboration, and build momentum for change.
Product Code: QC10HA