You have the basics of teaching well in hand. Your students are successful. You feel comfortable with your content knowledge and teaching methods.
So why would you change anything? This Magna Online Seminar takes up three challenges, designed especially for already-excellent instructors:
- Moving away from instructor-constructed interactions
- Providing authentic experiences for learners
- Shifting assessment to the learning process rather than what students produce at the end
All of these strategies share a grounding in the neuroscience of learning, greater learner engagement, and reduced instructor workload and will help you take your teaching to the next level.
What are the learning goals?
Upon completion of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Collaborate with learners to create learning processes together
- Share authentic learning experiences that model real-world conditions for practitioners in the field represented by your courses
- Assess learning through means beyond testing and project-writing
Here’s what we’ll cover!
- Threaded-pathway teaching practices
- Collaborative learning design
- Constructivist learning theory
- Authentic learning design
- Learning neuroscience
Who should attend?
This seminar will benefit:
- Instructional Designer
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- On-demand access
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available.
Educational Development Resources for Your Entire Campus
Whether you are an educator or a leader at your educational institution or organization, Magna has resources for how you want to learn:
- Individual programs to fill specific learning needs
- Preselected programs that come to you on a regular schedule
- Deep dive courses for complete immersion to master skills in a specific topic area
- Program groups built around a specific topic area or discipline
- A complete professional development library covering educator’s needs in all topic areas
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Product Code: QC19AA